Accommodation Terms and Conditions
Accommodation Terms and Conditions
Australian Event Awards Pty Ltd ABN 85 154 434 358 ("The Event Awards") is the owner of the Australian Event Awards, the Australian Event Awards Ceremony and the Australian Event Symposium.
Only registrants who register for the Australian Event Symposium or book tickets to the Australian Event Awards Ceremony can book accommodation through The Event Awards. The below terms and conditions relate specifically to your accommodation booking.
- All accommodation bookings, credit card guarantees and pre-payments for accommodation are taken by The Event Awards on behalf of the accommodation provider selected by the registrant.
- The hotel may charge one night's deposit within 30 days prior to your arrival to your credit card.
- Hotels will charge a surcharge / transaction fee between 1.5% and 3.5% for all credit card transactions.
- Except where specifically varied in these terms and conditions, the contract for the provision of the accommodation is between the registrant and the selected accommodation provider under the terms and conditions for the relevant hotel.
- Registrants are strongly advised to read the terms and conditions published by the accommodation provider before confirming their booking.
Cancellation of Accommodation Bookings
The following cancellation conditions apply specifically to the Australian Event Symposium 2017 and the Australian Event Awards Ceremony 2017 and prevail over the accommodation provider's published terms and conditions.
Reduction of room nights is considered a cancellation at all hotels.
Oaks Oasis Resort: Cancellations made between Friday 25 August 2017 and Friday 1 September 2017 will incur a cancellation fee equal to one night's accommodation. Cancellations made on or after Saturday 2 September 2017, including no-shows will incur a cancellation fee equal to the full stay.
BreakFree Grand Pacific: Cancellations made on or after Saturday 2 September 2017, including no-shows will incur a cancellation fee equal to the full stay.
Rumba Beach Resort: Cancellations made on or after Saturday 2 September 2017, including no-shows will incur a cancellation fee equal to one night's accommodation.
- In order to guarantee your booking, your credit card must be valid up until the date of check-out. Credit card details collected will be provided only to the accommodation provider.
- On check-out you will be responsible for payment of all nights accommodation and any incidentals incurred.
- Registrants who wish to prepay for their accommodation booking can elect the prepay option when booking.
- All payments for requested prepaid accommodation must be received by The Event Awards no later than Wednesday 23 August 2017. Any accommodation bookings not paid by this date will be released and the booking cancelled.
- Accommodation prepayment can be made by EFT, Cheque or Credit Card.
- Cancellation of prepaid accommodation is subject to the cancellation conditions listed in the Cancellation of Accommodation Bookings section above. If a refund of the balance is due, an administration fee of $100 is payable per accommodation booking cancelled.
- Refunds of prepaid accommodation (less applicable administration fees) will be processed within 30 days of the conclusion of the Australian Event Symposium 2017.
Early / Late Arrivals:
If you are arriving early morning and require an early check-in, you are required to purchase the night prior to guarantee an early check-in. Please note your anticipated arrival time in the special requirements section at time of booking accommodation.
If you will be arriving after 6pm, please note your anticipated arrival time in the special requirements section at time of booking accommodation.
Failure to advise of late arrival may result in your room being released.
Change of Bookings:
Any changes to bookings, including cancellation requests must be forwarded in writing to [email protected]
Non arrival at the hotel (no shows) will be considered a cancellation.